These are future features planned for AVA and if a specific release is known, it follows in parentheses.
Use an LLNR of “0” when creating an unauthorized aid to work with Dan Meigs’ Google Earth software (23) Allow upside down rotation so device can be used in portrait mode even while on a charger (not supported by Apple design) Change email subject to be more specific – LLNR, number, and whether it is a VERIFICATION or DISCREPANCY to make it easy to identify which email is of interest (23) Change header in email body from beta development to pilot (23) Enforce certain fields before a Preview can be generated – must select Urgency of Report and Priority at a minimum, do a GPS Fix, and tap Watching Properly if a verification (23) Automatically select Damaged checkbox if “Damaged Dayboard(s)” or “Missing Dayboard(s)” is switched on (23) Add a setting for Alternate GPS to identify a plug-in or Bluetooth GPS for a WiFi-only iPad (23) Add latitude/longitude and distance to LL position on photos (24) Embed photos in PDF (24) Add option for standard or satellite map (24) Add clustering switch back in (24)
- Import a list of lights from an email – enables a mission planner to send you a specific set of lights to look at
- Light filter – ability to filter all lights or a specific set and show only those
- Search – look up lights by partial name as well as LLNR
- Break out lights that have the same lat/lon – right now, you can only see/select one
- Implement collapsing sections in Report or remove certain static sections to reduce amount of information shown during reporting
- Performance improvements
- Implement multiple lists of aids and real-time addition of new markers to map as aids are reported (v2.0)
If you have specific suggestions, please respond using the comment block below.